TEETH WHITENING FOR LIFE!
Julie DiNardo RDH and her team know how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of.
Whitening For Life
is an exciting new program we are offering to both new and existing patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life!
Here's how it works:
1. First we would like to see you for an initial exam, and cleaning.
Call our office at (905) 387-6453
to set up your first appointment.
2. Then once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you will get an appointment time that suits your needs for your initial whitening procedure. When you keep your regular recare appointments, 2-4 times a year, we will happily assess your teeth and keep them bright touching up your whitening at your recare visit free of charge.
1. If you have already had whitening done in our office you will automatically be enrolled in our exciting new Whitening For Life
program after you have read and understand our
Whitening For Life terms of agreement. Then, as you come in 2-4 times yearly for your regular recare visits, we will assess and touch up your whitening at
no cost to you.
2. If you have not already had whitening done in our office and you would like to join our Whitening For Life
program simply speak to our Registered Dental Hygienist to set up your initial whitening procedure, then as you come in 2-4 times yearly for your regular recare visits, you will receive a whitening touch up to keep your teeth looking bright at
no cost to you.
Please call our office at (905) 387-6453
before your next appointment to let us know if you are interested in our
Whitening For Life program.To be eligible for our
Whitening For Life program you need to meet the following requirements:
(You must be 16 years of age or older)
• Keep your regularly scheduled recare visits with our Registered Dental Hygienist. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental emergencies. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
• Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life
to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
• Must keep your mouth healthy.
• All accounts must be current with no outstanding bills.
Our team has the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of agreement for any necessary reasons.
Why you should get your Teeth Whitened at our Teeth Whitening Clinic in Hamilton:
• At Gleam Smile Centre, we work with a variety of products and methods to meet your teeth whitening needs.
• Whiten a full mouth of teeth, half a mouth of teeth or even just a few teeth. The options are available and affordable.
• Everyone's teeth whitens at a different rate. At Gleam Smile Centre our experienced Registered Dental Hygienist will assess your teeth first to determine which system will work best for you.
• Our Teeth Whitening Clinic In Hamilton is the first to offer the revolutionary teeth whitening system, White Teeth Whitening, in Southern Ontario.
Our Teeth Whitening System:
• Eco friendly teeth whitening system.
• No preservatives.
• No harsh chemicals.
• No animal bi products.
• Contains only kosher ingredients.
• Uses minimal packaging.
• AMAZING, LONG LASTING IMMEDIATE RESULTS.
• Low to no sensitivity rehydrating teeth whitening system.
• Affordable and effective in office teeth whitening.
• Gleam Smile Centre is the first to offer this revolutionary teeth whitening system in Southern Ontario.
• Call for your complimentary teeth whitening consultation.
• Procedure times vary depending on teeth shade desired.